Starts from ₹ 600
Snorkeling involves observing the underwater depths with the aid of a diving mask, a snorkel and, usually, swim fins. It generally takes place in shallow water, where you can watch undersea life from the surface of the water.
Snorkeling allows people to observe underwater life over a long period while generally making only a limited physical effort.
The ideal places to practice snorkeling are in warm, calm seas with clear water. Coral reefs, due to the richness of the seabed and underwater life, are favorite spots for snorkeling.
It is more pleasant to snorkel when the ocean is calm especially when snorkeling close to a reef – as one can get buffeted around a bit if the weather is rough. On the other hand some people enjoy this, but it can be tiring so keeping fit has many side benefits!
Also when snorkeling of the beach remember if the weather is breezy often the visibility is not as good as on a clear day.
so come and enjoy your snorkelling with us and get close to nature in a safe and extremely pleasant and relaxing manner.
Locations for Snorkelling:
- JollyBouy Island/Red Skin Island – Port Blair
- North Bay Island – Port Blair
- Elephant Beach – Havelock Island
- We do not recommend snorkeling to people with high or low hypertension, pregnant women, heart patient, and others who are under medical advise.
- All snorkeling activities will be accompanied by our professional team.